Unpaid Wages Lawyers Boston MA
In Massachusetts, your employer must:
- pay you at least minimum wage,
- pay you at one-and-one-half times your regular rate of pay for all work beyond 40 hours in a work week,
- pay you on time,
- give you breaks.
- pay you all wages owed and fully pay out accumulated vacation time pay on the day you are terminated or laid off
In Massachusetts, your employer must NOT:
- treat you like an independent contractor if you’re not one,
- prohibit you from discussing your wages or salary with co-workers,
- discipline or retaliate against you if you raise these issues in the workplace,
- pay you differently than others based on your gender, age, race, national origin, or any other protected category.
If you suspect that your employer has violated any of the above, we can help you get justice in the form of lost wages, benefits, and penalties provided by law, and also help prevent future violations of your and your co-workers’ rights.